Pancha Dwaraka Yatra, Mar 2020
March 29 - April 9Rs.17,000
PANCHA DWARAKA YATRA
Places of visit: Dakor Dwaraka, Gomti Dwaraka, Beyt Dwaraka, Rukmani Temple, Srinath Dwaraka, Kangroli Dwaraka, Balkak Thirth, Pushkar, Jaipur, Somnat, Ahmedabad
Day 1 09.30 am Leave Chennai Central by Navajeevan exp.(Train no.12656)
Day 2 07.15 pm Arrive Ahmedabad. Night stay.
Day 3 Morning Dakorji Darshan. Then proceed to Akshardam
10.00 pm Leave for Veraval from Ahmdabad by Somnath exp Train no. 19221
Day 4 06.00 am Arrive veraval. After bath visit Somnath and Bal Ka Thirth. Then proceed to Dwaraka. visit Bed Dwaraka, Dwarakadeesh and Night stay Dwaraka.
Day 5 07.00 pm Leave Dwarka by Okha Jaipur express Train No.19573
Day 6 08.30 am Arrive Falna . Board special vehicle and proceed to
Srinath Dwaraka. 2 hrs journey. NightStay.
Day 7 06.00 am Proceed to Pushkar. Enroute visit Kangroli Dwaraka.
Night stay pushkar.
Day 8 10.00 am Leave pushkar for Jaipur. Local visit shopping. Night Stay Jaipur.
Day 9 07.35 pm Leave for chennai by jaipur chennai express.
Day 10 09.45 am Arrive chennai central.
- The cost of this yatra is Rs. 17,000 per person.
- This includes accommodation on twin sharing basis) Vegetarian food / tea /coffee, special vehicle charges.
- The Cost does not includes Train Fare.
- Other miscellaneous expenses like entry fee, local conveyance etc., will be to the account of yatris.
- If any yatri requires separate rooms same can be arranged subject to availability at their cost.
- Since Train Reservation is made 120 days in advance please book early.
- In case any yatris requires A/C accommodation in train, same can be done subject to payment of the difference amount and availability at the time of booking.
- 50% of tour cost is to be paid as advance at the time of booking.
- Normal weather is anticipated during the journey.
- Rates mentioned are based on present fuel and other statutory charges. Any increase in same at the time of undertaking yatra will be to the account of yatris.
- Normally withdrawal will not be permitted. However in exceptional circumstances , withdrawal will entail forfeiture of amount paid on booking.